Welcome to my blog! I'm Karen Belt, a Deputy Principal, working at Lynmore Primary School in Rotorua, New Zealand. In the past I have taught Years 0 - 4 and used 1:1 iPads to engage and motivate learners and improve student achievement. This blog documents my teaching and leadership journey and my learning processes with iPads in the classroom. I am a Google Certified Educator #SYD17 and I'm proud of having been a member of the inaugural Manaiakalani Digital Teaching Academy(MDTA) program and a Spark Manaiakalani Innovative Teacher (MIT) and an inaugural Manaiakalani Google Class OnAir teacher.

Thursday 19 June 2014

Sharing our learning on PENN

It was Class 20's termly turn for PENN this week.  When we discussed an idea earlier in the term Michelle and I both thought that the song Brave by Sara Bareilles featuring the line "Say what you want to say" was appropriate given our strong focus on Oral Language.  The class really enjoyed putting the movie together and seeing themselves on the news yesterday!


No comments :

Post a Comment