Welcome to my blog! I'm Karen Belt, a Deputy Principal, working at Lynmore Primary School in Rotorua, New Zealand. In the past I have taught Years 0 - 4 and used 1:1 iPads to engage and motivate learners and improve student achievement. This blog documents my teaching and leadership journey and my learning processes with iPads in the classroom. I am a Google Certified Educator #SYD17 and I'm proud of having been a member of the inaugural Manaiakalani Digital Teaching Academy(MDTA) program and a Spark Manaiakalani Innovative Teacher (MIT) and an inaugural Manaiakalani Google Class OnAir teacher.

Tuesday 19 April 2016

Presenting at GAFE 2016: Visible Learning

My second presentation, once again with colleague Matt Goodwin, is entitled Visible & Engaging in a Digital Learning Environment.  This presentation details how we prepare for learning in our classroom and how learners access their learning.  We also discuss and showcase Manaiakalani Google Class OnAir.



No comments :

Post a Comment